Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013 Trick or Treating

One last Halloween post for 2013, because you just know I'm going to show off my kids and their costumes...

As you can see, there ended up being sorta two costumes for the both of them. Obviously, my daughter went as a member of the Air Force and Jamie Lloyd from Halloween's 4 & 5. This is because I had her clown costume custom made, and it wasn't quite ready for our first Halloween outing. My son went as Darkman, which was the original idea, but it ended up being a bit too obscure of a reference for our little town, and we all got pretty tired of people asking what he was "supposed" to be. For our second outing, I added a pair of shades, and changed the bandages up a bit, for a "Invisible Man" costume, which as one would expect, was ALSO too obscure of a reference for our little town. I swear, if you don't just run out to Walmart the day before Halloween and pick up a cheap, lame ass store bought costume, then nobody knows what you're supposed to be anymore. Anyway, here are the pics...
















2 comments:

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I knew who he was the minute I saw him. Course, I went as Darkman for a Halloween party in college so that definitely helped. Liam Neeson, represent!

Mister Bones said...

Bink, you're awesome.