Wednesday, March 20, 2013

KILL Destroyer

Remember when I mentioned that Fright Rags was doing a limited edition Freddy vs Jason shirt? Yeah, well that's available for pre-order now, so don't forget to get yourself one if you so desire. While you're there though, you just might notice something that's a bit more badass than the FvJ shirt, a brand new design from an amazing artist named Jason Edmiston, KILL Destroyers. Dude's art is nothing short of phenomenal, and while I don't particularly give a fuck either way about KISS, I can't deny that this shirt is just badassery on a level that most t-shirts never even come close to attaining.



KILL Destroyers is also available for pre-order but isn't a limited edition, so it's a regular priced shirt. It's also available for pre-order now, as well as a few other new designs at the site. Quality, customer service, and all sorts of other things that make companies worth your hard earned monies, Fright Rags is all of these an more. Do yourself a favor and order a shirt, hell order two! I'm filling my closet with them.


1 comment:

DrunkethWizerd said...

I already ordered mine bro!