Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Night Drive-In


In the Batcave, we don't really "do" westerns. Occasionally though, one comes along that's so damn good, it's impossible to ignore. Case in point tonight's feature. Friends, believe me when I tell you that while it may have been Top Gun that made me love Val Kilmer, it was this movie that made me worship at the man's feet. Oh, if only he could somehow manage to return to the glory days of performances such as his Doc Holiday in Tombstone...



"I'm your huckleberry."

1 comment:

J. Astro said...

Fantastic pic, transcends typical "Western" status to be a universally enjoyable masterpiece. My favorite part of this movie is when they're supposedly leaving town and they tell Curly Bill (Powers Boothe) that it's over, and he just goes "Bye". hahahaha. soooo bad-ass.