Thursday, November 15, 2012

Horror With Training Wheels - The Monster Squad


I'm assuming of course that you are already an avid reader of the wonderful Guts and Grog, but on the off chance that you're not, I'm allowing you a chance to fix that right now. Tromeric asked me to take part in what has to be one of the single greatest ideas for a theme week in blogger history, horror movies/shows/etc. aimed at a younger audience. What better thing for a group of horror nerds to reminisce about than the things that made us all the horror nerds we've grown into today? Brilliant.

For my entry into "Horror With Training Wheels", I was lucky enough to get dibs on The Monster Squad, a movie that I hold near and dear to my heart like few others. If that sounds like something you might like to read me ramble on and on, and on about, check out the post here. Even if it doesn't, I encourage you to check out the other great content that's being posted for Horror With Training Wheels. It's literally a "who's who" of horror blogging over there, and has been nothing short of amazing.


No comments: