Saturday, May 12, 2012

Newest Addition to Batcave...CUTEST EVER?

I'm afraid it just might be. Last week I got an email out of the blue from my brother from another mother, Mister Binky, formerly of Disparate Elements fame, and currently of No High Scores fame, stating that a mysterious package was on it's way to me through the mail. There was a bit of a mix-up with the address, which almost landed the package in the nefarious claws of my evil ex, but thankfully things worked out and what you see below is the contents of said package, a Freddy Kreuger Living Dead Doll!!! I swear I have the best friends in the world.



Look at how damn cute he is, hanging out on top of my dvd shelf. I absolutely love it. I've admired the Living Dead Dolls forever, but never actually bought one. I think Binky may have created a monster with his act of kindness as I've been looking at them online today and see quite a few that I feel like Freddy needs to keep him company. Thanks again B, I love, love, love it.



1 comment:

DrunkethWizerd said...

He IS his children now!!1