Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm on Facebook

Tomorrow night I'm heading to Philadelphia for my very first Philadelphia Flyers home game. It's going to feel so good to scratch this one off the old bucket list, to say that I'm a fan of this sports team is likely the largest understatement of all time. I just have to decide which of my 5 jerseys I'm going to wear. After a night in Philly, I will board a greyhound headed toward New York, New York where I will be spending the next three days visiting my brother, and letting him show me the sights of the city he calls home. See, he's the one of us who "made" it, and left the rest of us behind down here in the sticks for a career in the big city. I will be doing absolutely everything in my power to embarrass the shit out of him in front of his new yankee friends, because really, what are big brother's for?


I'm telling you all this because I won't be updating the blog here for the next few days, and I know life just isn't worth living without your daily dose of Tales From the Batcave. So, if you haven't already, why not give the official Tales From the Batcave facebook page a "like"? I will likely be updating it from my phone throughout the weekend. Trust me, seeing Philly and NY through the mostly drunken eyes of Mister Bones is probably going to be entertaining. This completes our shameless self-promotion for the day.

No comments: