Thursday, January 12, 2012

GI Jason

A REAL American Slasher! Fright-Rags proves once again that they are THE place to go for horror shirts on the interwebs, no doubt about it. This beautiful piece of nostalgic pop culture cross-pollination almost brought a tear to my eye when I first laid eyes on it. I've been waiting very impatiently for it to become available for order, and tomorrow that glorious day finally arrives. It's a limited edtion, and orders are only going to be taken for three days starting tomorrow, appropriately, Friday the 13th. Hit Fright-Rags here to make sure you don't miss out on this, you know you want it.


I'm definitely in for one, this is a no-brainer. In fact, it's the definition of a no-brainer. While I'm there though, I'm also planning on grabbing one of these glorious American Werewolf in London Rue Morgue cover shirts. I've had my eye on it for a while, and luckily for me, it's currently on sale. It will be mine, oh yes...it will be mine.

2 comments:

J. Astro said...

!!! That Jason shirt is most excellent.

Ty said...

The Jason shirt is awesome!