Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Night Drive-In


The last entry in my very first Dismember December twisted Holiday movie extravaganza! This is the one I knew I would close the month out with all along. It has quick become one of my favorite Xmas traditions, the annual watching of Santa's Slay on Xmas Eve after the kids have gone to bed and I'm getting everything in the house all ready for the Xmas morning.


Get yourself all full of homicidal holiday spirit by watching Bill Goldberg play a psychotic Santa Claus who is actually a demon who lost a bet with an Angel and was forced to spend 1000 years delivering toys to children. The time is finally up on the deal though, and Santa's returning to his good old demonic ways. It's holiday fun that never gets old.

"He's scary, yet educational."

No comments: