Monday, May 16, 2011

A little leftovers from Friday the 13th

Don't even act like it has to actually be Friday the 13th for me to post something Voorhees related in the Batcave. This past Friday those of us who follow the fantastic Mr. Francesco Francavilla, acclaimed comic book artist who is currently working with Scott Snyder and Jock on an amazing Detective Comics run, on Twitter were treated to a gallery of 13 Friday the 13th related sketches that he had done. I thought they were awesome, so I figured I would share a few of them.













That last one was by far my favorite, would love to see it on a shirt or poster or something. I would also love to see Mr. Francavilla do a Friday the 13th series or sketchbook, I would definitely buy it.

1 comment:

Roscoe said...

These are awesome sketches and I now have a much bigger appreciation for them; thanks to you. I also believe you could sketch some just as creative and well as these. I would even get your favorite put on a t-shirt, lol!