Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th


I had a totally different, and completely awesome post scheduled to go up this morning, but Blogger was fucked, and it was erased. It also erased the entire second post that I spent TWO FUCKING HOURS working on for the second half of the 30 Day Horror Movie Challenge, which was supposed to go up this weekend.

The message from Blogger help this morning was that there was a problem and posts before "X" time were taken down but would be put back up. I guess this doesn't go for scheduled posts or drafts. Thanks a fucking TON, Blogger. I'm not really superstitious, especially when it comes to Friday the 13th, as I view them as mini-holidays, but this time it would appear that Cyber-Jason killed Blogger, and I've been forced to suffer for it. Oh well, maybe I will do the 30 Day Horror Movie Challenge post over, and maybe I won't. Either way, Happy Friday the 13th folks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was pissed to not be able to blog, but now I'm even more pissed that your 30 day horror challenge may not exist. Don't let him get you down, Man!

DrunkethWizerd said...

That shit really bummed me out the other day, luckily my throwaway "shirt I got at walmart" post that was deleted eventually came back... but your comment on both my last posts and the other two comments I got are gone. That pisses me off more. Guess it's time to start archiving all of this stuff, huh?