Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Another year down, and I gotta say overall it was yet another pretty shitty one. Truth be told, your old pal Bones isn't looking for 2011 to be much better. But enough of that depressing stuff, I'll let you happy fuckers be happy.


Happy New Year from Tales From the Batcave!

As promised, the Bonesys return tomorrow with the category you've all been waiting for, Movies. Will your favorite movie bring home the Bonesy for Best Picture?! Nope. But what the hell, come back and see what did win it anyway.

3 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

Happy new year, can't wait for the movies post.

Unknown said...

What's that movie? You know the one with Walter Matheau and Jack Lemon. Yeah... um just sayin! (I kid, not that bad...yet!) ;-)

Mister Bones said...

The Odd Couple? Out to Sea? I'm not sure I get the reference....